Join our team at Middlebury Interactive Languages
Thank you for your interest in working with Middlebury Interactive Languages Summer Language Academies!
At Middlebury Interactive Languages’ Summer Academies, we are passionate about bringing a world-class language immersion experience to rising 8th grade through 12th grade graduated students. Our dedicated team is comprised of a rich and diverse group of talented professionals with expertise ranging from language education, curriculum, and residential life.
We have seasonal positions available at our two domestic Academy sites in Poultney, Vermont and Colchester, Vermont, as well as at our study abroad sites in Granada, Spain, Salamanca, Spain, Quepos, Costa Rica, Beijing, China, and Nantes, France.
Here are the jobs we currently have listed:
- Assistant Director of Residential Life
- Program Assistant
- Head Nurse
- Assistant Nurse
- Health Assistant
- Office Manager
- Activities Coordinator
- Technology Manager
- Social Media Intern
- Spanish Assistant Language Director
- Spanish Teacher
- Head Residential Advisor—Spanish
- Residential Advisor—Spanish
- Dorm Head—Spanish
- Chinese Assistant Language Director
- Chinese Teacher
- Head Residential Advisor—Chinese
- Residential Advisor—Chinese
- Dorm Head—Chinese
- French Assistant Language Director
- French Teacher
- Head Residential Advisor—French
- Residential Advisor—French
- Dorm Head—French
- German Teacher
- Head Residential Advisor—German
- Residential Advisor—German
- Dorm Head—German
- Arabic Assistant Language Director
- Arabic Teacher
- Head Residential Advisor—Arabic
- Residential Advisor—Arabic
- Dorm Head—Arabic
A note about Middlebury Interactive Languages’ Summer Academies and K12 Inc.
Middlebury Interactive Languages was formed in 2010 as a joint venture between K12 Inc. and Middlebury College, a recognized international leader in language pedagogy. In 2016, the College sold its ownership interest to K12 Inc. Under this new ownership, the Academy continues to offer the same residential and academic programming to our students. When you click on the link to view individual job postings, you will be taken to the K12 hiring portal. Please complete the application for the position(s) you are interested in, and we will follow up shortly with next steps.